Some little notes about the workshop from Laura…
For those that are interested in attending this workshop – here are just a few of the things to remember..
1) Please don’t be put off or self-conscious if you don’t have a regular practice. The Moon Sequence is all about accepting ourselves…just as we are.
2) If you don’t have a mat – please tell me as I need to get hold of some if that’s the case
3) If you have any injuries or are pregnant please let me know beforehand so we can discuss appropriate modifications etc
4) Bring layers. It can get rather warm during the sequence, but will inevitably cool down as we move into relaxation.
5) Bring water and some snacks (such as fruit and nuts)
6) If you have any friends or loved ones that you think might be interested – don’t be shy in sharing! Would be great to see some new faces…
Where: St Alban’s Church Hall, Charles Street, Cowley
When: 2 – 6 pm, 29th August, 2015
Cost: £40 (concessions are available upon request…don’t be afraid to ask…I don’t want people being put off practising due to financial difficulty…)