Some little notes about the workshop from Laura…
For those that are interested in attending this workshop – here are just a few of the things to remember..
1) Please don’t be put off or self-conscious if you don’t have a regular practice. The Moon Sequence is all about accepting ourselves…just as we are.
2) If you don’t have a mat – please tell me as I need to get hold of some if that’s the case
3) If you have any injuries or are pregnant please let me know beforehand so we can discuss appropriate modifications etc
4) Bring layers. It can get rather warm during the sequence, but will inevitably cool down as we move into relaxation.
5) Bring water and some snacks (such as fruit and nuts)
6) If you have any friends or loved ones that you think might be interested – don’t be shy in sharing! Would be great to see some new faces…
Where: St Alban’s Church Hall, Charles Street, Cowley
When: 2 – 6 pm, 29th August, 2015
Cost: £40 (concessions are available upon request…don’t be afraid to ask…I don’t want people being put off practising due to financial difficulty…)
The benefits of dancing has on your brain.. read this new article out in Elite Daily and find out more.
Fortnightly classes are now up and running, with Silvie Hylton Potts.
Venue: South Oxford Community Centre
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Cost: £15 (£12, £10 concessions)
Next one: this Friday 7th August!
From all of us at Healthy Oxford, we would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We look forward to another year ahead and are in a space of natural growth and expansion. We are delighted to welcome some new faces to the team of highly skilled and experienced practitioners at Healthy Oxford, extending the diversity in the complementary health we offer.
We look forward to seeing you in 2015!
Best wishes, The Healthy Oxford Team
Enjoy a powerful and unwinding afternoon of Meditation, Yoga and Relaxation with Laura Hancock. Laura is an expereinced Yoga teacher and will be offering Ayurvedic Massage at Healthy Oxford in the New Year. To find out more or book at massage, please visit http://www.ayurvedacorner.co.uk
Using essential oils, this deeply relaxing massage is a therapeutic treatment for both mind and body. Working mainly on the nervous system, it helps to protect the body’s life-saving Immune system and can energise or stabilise emotions.
To book a massage please contact Susan Scott.
£25 (30mins), £45 (55mins)
Tel: 07870 842094
Silvie Hylton-Potts sets sail once again for Thailand, where she will be offering a whole range of treatments and therapeutic dance/art workshops at the yoga centre there!
Please visit her website for more information.
Silvie will be returning back in March 2015, so keep your eyes peeled for more of her magic Cranio-Sacral, Shiatsu and Intuitive Healing!